Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

James Jones

Ya.. I drafted him in round 7 and started him every week. Beside week ones egg, he's been stellar.

Classic case of outperforming his ADP. He has another 30+ Yarder TD called back because his second foot was out of bound. Really should had been another TD.

I think this is the last year you can get him for such a bargain. I think Nelson, Cobb, and Jones will all be high picks next year.

I doubt it.

There's just very little love for Jame Jones these days...despite a horrible week 1 he is only 4 points away from both Cobb and Nelson for total points this season. I'm certain by next year both Cobb and Nelson will be a good 2-3 rounds drafted ahead of Jones.

He just isn't sexy enough for the fantasy football community.

Drafted Antonio Brown and James Jones as my #2 and #3 and have been very happy even though there were def some haters on other sites (more specifically razzball) who didnt like either one of these guys. Like you said, not the sexiest picks but they get it done and was banking on them stepping it up this year with increased opportunities.

(more specifically razzball)

Yup, i recall his posting on Jones.

Guess which WR is currently playing those most snaps in GB?

You got it...Jame Jones. With Jennings no longer around, it seems like he's taken a bigger role in that offense. Both Cobb and Nelson seems to be doing exactly what's expected.

I like Razzball for baseball advice (they were the first ones calling big years for Goldy and Adam Jones) but I don't know about their football stuff sometimes