Sign in to follow this  
jrec15

Romo or Brady going forward?

Obviously, Romo impressed on sunday. And also obviously, Brady did not impress. They both looked pretty similar stat-wise before this week.

I have a very QB weak team and have opportunities to trade for either one of them for similar value. Gronk coming back will help brady. But it is still a close call. I am thinking of doing brady only because the guy with Romo also has Peyton, and i could potentially be stacking his team to much with the trade. But all things considered, who would you guys prefer?

Romo is looking like the safer bet at this time. Even before this week, Romo has always put up consistant numbers and hes playing in the NFC East and there isnt a better division for a QB to be in. 2 games against the pass D's of Philly, Wash and 1 agianst NYG. Thats the defintion of an owners fantasy dream. Throw in his non conference schedule and you're looking at a dream with a possible happy ending (championship of course).

I agree. I do think gronk coming back in, and vareen soon will really help get the patriots offense rolling. But Romo's schedule is pretty amazing. I'm gonna give preference to romo (though the guy with him might be upping what he wants, in which case i'd go with brady)

Romo is looking like the safer bet at this time. Even before this week, Romo has always put up consistant numbers and hes playing in the NFC East and there isnt a better division for a QB to be in. 2 games against the pass D's of Philly, Wash and 1 agianst NYG. Thats the defintion of an owners fantasy dream. Throw in his non conference schedule and you're looking at a dream with a possible happy ending (championship of course).

You know what. People are always down on Romo, but he consistently puts up numbers every year. when you consider the uncertainty in New England, I think your smart move is to stick with Romo and dont question it.

see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?s=34ac04af1460d8b405ec2753108e7fab&showtopic=425322