Sign in to follow this  
bubba29

Stephen Hill

Is he worth a stash roster spot? He hasn't been consistent but I wonder if after he fully recovers from his concussion if he will thrive in the absence of Santonio Holmes. I don't need him but don't want to release him if he is gonna blow up. What are the opinions from people who've watched him a lot?

he has always had the talent and athleticism, but has been inconsistent... i like him a lot going forward, just not this week as he will likely draw ike taylor...

Don't you think after last week that kerley will draw taylor. Also Pitt gave up two long plays to wr in their last game. I picked up hill and he did not even get a look until the last drive on Monday. Pryor was always looking for Cumberland or Kerley. I will keep him another week but don't have much confindence in him. He did win my game for me, got me two points on the last drive to win by 2.

Don't you think after last week that kerley will draw taylor. Also Pitt gave up two long plays to wr in their last game. I picked up hill and he did not even get a look until the last drive on Monday. Pryor was always looking for Cumberland or Kerley. I will keep him another week but don't have much confindence in him. He did win my game for me, got me two points on the last drive to win by 2.

Geno was always looking for Cumberland and Kerley because Hill was being shadowed by Asante Samuel. Kerley showing up Monday will help Hill in the future. Defenses will be forced to rotate coverages and personnel if there is more than one threat they have to deal with. Hill is a hold for now. Wait and see....

Geno was always looking for Cumberland and Kerley because Hill was being shadowed by Asante Samuel. Kerley showing up Monday will help Hill in the future. Defenses will be forced to rotate coverages and personnel if there is more than one threat they have to deal with. Hill is a hold for now. Wait and see....

Also Hill was very limited due to the concussion, only played about half the snaps and clearly wasn't 100%.

He could still be a nice stash for down the stretch but I do think this concussion knocked him off course for a potential semi-breakout season.