Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Pick 2, WHIR

Standard scoring.

D Bowe vs OAK, unreliable for consistent scoring in a check-down pass offense, but WR1s do well against the Raiders

T Williams vs Wash, Miles Austin probable return may eat into his catches but will the Cowboys ease Austin back since T Will has been performing well lately?

J Gordon vs Det, Det has allowed 47 recs over the past 3 games and has Weedon throwing it to him.

B Powell vs Pit, 3 headed committee against the 31st ranked rushing defense.

CJ?K vs Sea, Had a TD last week as a reception. Sea D 3rd against pass but 19th against the run.

What are your thoughts on the 2 to start?

Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

I personally would be going with Gordon and probably Powell (hate saying that as a Steelers fan). This is probably the one week I'm considering Bowe figuring they have to get him involved at some point.

I'd go Powell and Gordon. Gordon is one of two reliable pass catchers in Cleveland and Powell has been establishing himself. I would probably have said Bowe otherwise, but he just hasn't been producing lately and Alex Smith isn't one to throw downfield often.

Gordon all the way, no reason his production won't stay consistent. Not excited about the committee in NY either. (I have powell too), but starting a struggling CJ vs seahawks isn't a consideration. Looking forward to some clarification in NY. Nothing worse than these committees to slog through.