WR - Brandon Marshall
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Roddy White
WR - Austin Pettis
TE - Jordan Cameron
TE - Rob Gronkowski
DEF - Seahawks/Ravens
K - Gostkowski/Bailey

My #2 RB is my weakest link, and I have 1 tier one TE's in Cameron and Gronk, and they share the same bye week. So, I have two trades lined up (owners have agreed verbally, but not executed yet), and I can't decide if its worth it or if I should scrap it and go back to the drawing board.

TRADE 1: Brandon Marshall & Joique Bell for DeMarco Murray & Tavon Austin

TRADE 2: Gronkowski, Lamar Miller, and Austin Pettis for Wes Welker

So essentially I would be shipping off Brandon Marshall and Gronkowski for Wes Welker and DeMarco Murray.

I do think Marshall is probably better to have than Welker - the targets may be coming down a bit, but Welker is only getting around 5-7 on average I think and his numbers have been highly dependant on TD's. Is Murray really an upgrade for me? He probably has the potential to put up big numbers, but take away his one big game and his average comes down considerably. What do you guys think? I am lacking in teams needing Tight Ends, and I will be damned if I drop Cameron or Gronk come week 10 (assuming they are both healthy).

Tough call. I am not a Murray fan he is kind of hit and miss. Gronk could miss some more time so I would try and find a trading partner that could return an upgrade to RB GRONK and Miller for a Tier 2 RB?

He's definitely an upgrade but he's had his share of injury problems. I think you're set where you're at though. Marshalls targets aren't coming down. Last week was just a fluke. Bernard is getting better every week, and the fact that its PPR makes him and Bell that much more valuable. Wait till Roddy has a good game (he will in the next few weeks) then package him with Gronk for a solid back

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=425635

Murray is not that much of an upgrade from Gio/Miller IMO. Dallas is so pass happy and he's injury prone. I'd say stand pat but that's just me. Nice team.

Marshall is a monster.

Tough call. I am not a Murray fan he is kind of hit and miss. Gronk could miss some more time so I would try and find a trading partner that could return an upgrade to RB GRONK and Miller for a Tier 2 RB?

I am for the 2 for 1 to get a better RB upgrade.