Sign in to follow this  
avocado

Trading Talent for Depth

PPR.

My RBs are TRich, Woodhead, Joique, and Ellington.

WRs are Welker, Green, Cobb, and Amendola.

Which trade do you like best (or neither):

Cobb vs Gore

Cobb vs FJax + Lacy

We start 2 RB, 2 WR, and a Flex.

More upside with Fjax & Lacy.... but you could get into the whole "Who do I start this week" because you don't have a clear cut choice.... so I would probably go Gore

I'd probably take neither. At least with your current lineup your WR and flex are already decided, so your only decision to make is on HB, where Woodhead is a must start anyways. If you really want to make a trade though, I would try to package Cobb with TRich to get a higher value HB or 2 in return

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=425635

Fjax and lacy, just play match ups with your RB Ellington and bell aren't very strong plays most weeks it'll give you better options with more viable starters.

I'd probably take neither. At least with your current lineup your WR and flex are already decided, so your only decision to make is on HB, where Woodhead is a must start anyways. If you really want to make a trade though, I would try to package Cobb with TRich to get a higher value HB or 2 in return

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=425635

Hmm. This is actually what I'm leaning towards right now. Might try to target more of an RB1. The Reggie Bush owner has Foster, could be open to getting the handcuff, who knows.