Sign in to follow this  
sandhu22

Joseph Randle or Mike James at RB2?

I'm a Doug Martin owner and with his injury I'm going to have to find a RB for my team. I already had Joseph Randle on the bench and I'm currently starting him but Mike James has the better upside to get more carries. What do you guys think I should do? Ridley is starting at RB1

Uhhhg, CARO's dline is nasty... but here in Dallas they say Murray and Dunbar will play... their 2 best RB's. Randle is really good but doesn't know his blocking assignments well yet and Dallas throws a lot. I drafted Murray and Dunbar, when they were both hurt I picked up Randle and I will be throwing him back in the bone yard today. One thing about James is they are playing a divisional game at home and Glennon has been stretching the field with VJax... it could open some lanes for James and James is the goal line back. Randle is not.. even if he plays a lot. Figure Randle may get 6, 7 touches and James 20 or so. You would have been better off playing Hillis this week. Just my opinion

Put it to you this way, Dallas is playing DET, more than likely they will have to abandon the run anyways... and Randle isn't in on passing plays. I can see James getting 50, 60 yrds and a TD... not great but something