Sign in to follow this  
Superdude

Need counter for a Trade Proposal

12 team Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE comb. .5PPR

My team:

QB Tony Romo Michael Vick Nice Foles
RB Reggie Bush Eddie Lacy C.J. Spiller Fred Jackson Joique Bell
WR/TE Kenbrell Thompkins Jordan Cameron Terrance Williams T.Y. Hilton Roddy White Danny Amendola
D/ST Panthers D/ST D/ST
K Dan Bailey, Dal K

His Team:

QB Alex Smith Jay Cutler
RB Stevan Ridley Roy Helu Daryl Richardson Ben Tate Danny Woodhead Matt Forte
WR/TE Calvin Johnson Dwayne Bowe Anquan Boldin Golden Tate Martellus Bennett Riley Cooper
D/ST 49ers D/ST D/ST
K Alex Henery, Phi K

I was offered:

Tony Romo and Jordan Cameron for Calvin Johnson and Daryl Richardson

DR is pretty much useless for me, and he has no other useful positions for me to trade for, except RB. But I should be okay in that Dept. Would like to have CJ to help my WR core as it plain sucks. He does not like Vick/Foles combo. Should I ride out the Vick.Foles QB combo till the end with CJ?

No way I would trade Romo with what you have backing him up. I know CJ is tempting and never a terrible target for trade but Romo is as reliable a QB as there is outside of the top 3 or so. He isn't that far behind them. It basically boils down to QB or WR. You WR corp isn't top notch but you have some steady players. Shouldn't keep you from starting decent options each week. Your QB though without Romo is scary. Vick can put up big numbers but he won't play every game. Foles isn't reliable. He was terrible last week and who knows what you will get. The team is spiraling out of control on O. You can't even rely on either to start each week. No way I would trade Romo in your situation.