Sign in to follow this  
davidboomer

I've been offered Chris Johnson for Demaryius Thomas...

I know, I know, but I've also got A.J. Green and DeSean Jackson, who have been more consistent than Thomas, and Justin Blackmon in reserve, and only ONE reliable RB (Fred Jackson). No one has depth at RB (12 team league) so this might be my only option to get one. Thoughts?

Green, Jackson and Blackmon is a solid WR core.

I would see how much more he would be willing to throw in. I can't see FJax making it through the season without getting hurt and CJ2K has some juicy matchups upcoming.

You should get more out of the deal than just Chris Johnson. I understand why you would want him with only Fred Jax at the rb, but come on. Chris Johnson has continually failed for about 2 years now and D Thomas is on the most potent offense in the league. I wouldn't do the trade if it stands as is.

Man I like the deal, CJ will surprise people down the stretch, the oline will start to gell, the teams they play will be easier, coming off a Bye, their D is solid too and they will want to control the clock with the run, also they have a QB that will take off and run keeping teams honest..... I know people will strongly be against what I am saying, its just my opinion. BTW, not sure why there is a line below my typing this.