Sign in to follow this  
Bui

Absolutely must-win this wk. Need to choose the right flex!

0.5 PPR, can flex RB/WR/TE. I'm 4-5 and a win puts me in the drivers seat for the playoffs. Plus, it's against my nemesis!!!

Which one do I go with?

Alshon Jeffery vs. DET (shoot out potential?)

Andre Ellington vs. HOU (will Mendy take his carries)

Jordan Reed @ MIN (Vikes suck. Torched by Witten last week)

Mike James vs. MIA (Fins got schooled by Gio last wk, and James looked good last week idk)

Leaning towards Ellington but the Mendy factor scares me! Perhaps Jeffery it looks like Cutler might be back?

I would go with James, his body of work is small but what he has done has been solid+.

Why wouldn't you start Reed? Is it because he plays this Thursday night?

He gets a lot of targets and yes, Witten did light the Vikings up last week.

Did you know that he actually had 18 yards rushing last week. What does that mean? The Skins are finding ways to get the ball in his hands.

If you do not start Reed, I would lean towards Jeffery.

Check that...Ellington or Reed. That is who I would start.

Good Luck!

Alshon Jeffrey

Does Cutler perhaps being rusty scare you at all?

My opinion Jeffery, Ellington (highest upside) and Reed. Is that your team with a bye on Amendola I like starting Jefferey co-1 WR, I like Ellington's potential.

WR/TE get 10 targets good game 7 catches a great game... RB get 20+ carries a lot of chances to do damage he is fresh off a bye week at home Ellington would be tough to bench. Cardinals are known for bonehead moves but why would Mendy... who hasn't cracked 70 yds and had alternating 20 yd/40yd rush games be played over a guy who had 20 car... 150 rush yds.

I think Mendy lost his job he might be 3 RB if not likely 2 RB on the Cardinals.

Mike James is also a great flex... Gio did get hurt so he might be limited this week. I would trust your instincts you been starting these RBs. There all rookies with only a few starts. If healthy I like Gio 2RB. Then start a RB at your flex.