Sign in to follow this  
Hotbbq

Need help picking two WR

I gotta start two out of the three, who should i pick?

Vincent jackson

Jordy nelson

Eric decker

Leave your links and ill answer yours too.

Thanks!

You have to play VJax w/ Mike Williams out his value is through the roof... Jordy and Decker I think are close cause Decker is like the forgotten 3rd wheel at times. Jordy will give u a safe 8-12 pts and Decker can blow up a multiple TD game or barely crack 6pts. I like Jordy in a ppr cause he like gets more targets and got some of the best hands in football.

Watching the 49ers game... vs Packers I was like are you kidding me like 3-4 times... blanket coverage couldn't find that one but another one. Jordy catch at 1 min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3xFD30DqX4 (1 min)

Both are good bets this week as 2 WR... its hard to go against any #1WR not in the NYJ or Buf or Jax. Just make sure u start VJax.

You have to play VJax w/ Mike Williams out his value is through the roof... Jordy and Decker I think are close cause Decker is like the forgotten 3rd wheel at times. Jordy will give u a safe 8-12 pts and Decker can blow up a multiple TD game or barely crack 6pts. I like Jordy in a ppr cause he like gets more targets and got some of the best hands in football.

Watching the 49ers game... vs Packers I was like are you kidding me like 3-4 times... blanket coverage couldn't find that one but another one. Jordy catch at 1 min.

Both are good bets this week as 2 WR... its hard to go against any #1WR not in the NYJ or Buf or Jax. Just make sure u start VJax.

/agree :doublethumbsup: