Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Highschool Coach Never Punts-Always Onside Kicks

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1849595-high-school-coach-who-never-punts-explains-his-strategy?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

This is how I used to play one of the madden's back in the day and I was unstoppable.

I've often wondered if a truly power house offense could never punt in a game and pull it off. I think Denver could win a game this year never punting honest.

Nonetheless another interesting tid bit.

I think Denver could win a game this year never punting honest.

you're aware that's what happened in the DEN-DAL game, right? DEN never punted.

That's funny as that is what one local sports guy said the Skins should do, adopt a no punt policy . Keep their best unit (the Offense) on the field and keep the ball as much as possible away from their weaker units, the D and Special teams .

That's funny as that is what one local sports guy said the Skins should do, adopt a no punt policy . Keep their best unit (the Offense) on the field and keep the ball as much as possible away from their weaker units, the D and Special teams .

The flipside is that, when unsuccessful, you're making it even harder on your weaker unit (D) to defend a short field.