Sign in to follow this  
Fantasy Fiend

Who is Rollin with Mccown?

QB situation has been a disaster.....Ryan, Cutler, waiver fills.....Rolling the dice with Mccown this week hoping for 250 & 2 TDs. Anyone else rolling the dice with Mccown ?

In one of my leagues my qb situation has been a disaster also ! Matt Ryan and Cutler. I was thinking the same way McCown is available and starting Matt Ryan again is very depressing. I still haven't decided what to do yet. What are your other qb options on the waiver wire ?

Yeah that's rough ! Palmer does have a nice matchup vs the Jags. He's hard to trust with more int's (15) then td's (12) but I do like his matchup. The Jags give up the third most fantasy points to opposing qb's. Palmer has been better lately throwing 7 tds in his last 4 games. Palmer or McCown ?

Good luck dude !

I'm not sure what I want to do. I'm starting him or Kaepernick. I kinda feel like he's due and it could be a shootout vs the Saints, but at the same time that Def is looking pretty good and Kap has been so off and on. So, that's my dilemma.

Been going back and forth between McCown and Glennon. The matchup seems better for Glennon but he hasn't been on the same page with Jackson and they seem content running the ball 30 times for 50 yards. Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Been going back and forth between McCown and Glennon. The matchup seems better for Glennon but he hasn't been on the same page with Jackson and they seem content running the ball 30 times for 50 yards. Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I would rather lose with Mccown than rely on that Bucs offense.

Gonna have to. I have been the QB killer this year. First it was Rodgers, then Cutler (with Locker also on my bench). Lost waiver bid for Keenum, and I am forced into McCown. Fear for his life, because there is a good chance he gets injured since I am starting him.