Sign in to follow this  
Wil Infamous

Who's the best back up to have rostered for the playoffs?

Just trying to cut the fat from my roster before the playoffs and wanted to add a couple back up RB's. My league's championship game is Week 17 (I know...SUCKS) and I lost in the finals 2 years in a row because my studs were rested.

So out of these 4 who would you scoop up to prevent that from happening again?

K. Hunter (SF)

K. Davis (KC)

B. Pierce (Baltimore)

B. Brown (Philly)

(already own M. Ball)

Thanks!!

I think Hunter has the most potential out of that group. None of them are clearly in a situation where the starters will be rested, though. What about Robert Turbin? Seattle will be in cruise control in week 17 and Lynch may rest. He hasn't looked great when given the chance, but at least he should get carries.

I think Hunter has the most potential out of that group. None of them are clearly in a situation where the starters will be rested, though. What about Robert Turbin? Seattle will be in cruise control in week 17 and Lynch may rest. He hasn't looked great when given the chance, but at least he should get carries.

Hunter was my vote out of the bunch mentioned by the OP.

Turbin would be a guy highest on my priority list when looking for a week 17 backup turned potential stud. If Seattle wins this week, Seattle will be in cruise control in the final weeks. Turbin would be the guy most beneficial at this point, IMO.

Just trying to cut the fat from my roster before the playoffs and wanted to add a couple back up RB's. My league's championship game is Week 17 (I know...SUCKS) and I lost in the finals 2 years in a row because my studs were rested.

So out of these 4 who would you scoop up to prevent that from happening again?

K. Hunter (SF)

K. Davis (KC)

B. Pierce (Baltimore)

B. Brown (Philly)

(already own M. Ball)

Thanks!!

from that list hunter is the only pick imo