Sign in to follow this  
Dueces Will Be Wild

Looking to Join a Dynasty League

Guys,

I've been playing FF for about 14 years now mainly in two different leagues with friends. One has recently folded and while I enjoy my current league it isn't as competitive as I'd like and I'm looking to get into a dynasty league. I'm looking for a stable league with at least one name I recognize from here. I know finding a stable league with an opening will be kind of difficult but I thought I'd try. I'm willing to take over a bad team and work on improving it (although there may need to be some concessions with the entry fee for the first year if the team is horrible.

I've been on FFToday for nearly 12 years now and while I don't post a whole lot I'm on the site multiple times per day during the season and probably once every other day in the off-season. I'm active, willing to interact with people and if I find a good league I'll be around for a long time.

Let me know if anything opens up. Thanks

Hey Wild Dueces,

I sent you a PM. If for some reason you didn't receive it, here is my email address, please hit me up and I'll let you know about a great league we have with a few teams looking for owners.

VPHQ@hotmail.com

My name is Dave

http://www14.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/13762#0

The team available is Riddle of Steel. 14 team PPR. This is a free dynasty league made up of members of this forum, mostly from the Geek Club. We're in hibernation mode right now. Rosters are frozen (for waivers) and won't de-thaw until the rookie/FA draft in August. Trades are possible year round if you can wake somebody up.

We have openings in 3 leagues if you're interested. They are all on fantrax. 32 teams. IDP. Can send you info about all available teams if give me contact info.

Don't know if your interested in best ball leagues. Starting up a new one called Biohazard Backlash. The bylaws are down below. The site is set up for up to 20 teams, but come June 15th, will trim the site down to how many we have at that moment. $20/year. Using leaguesafe to hold the funds. After the expense of website, 30% of the pot goes to the Fantasy Bowl Winner, 30% to the team with the best record, 30% to the team that scores the most points, and 10% goes into a Back-to-Back Jackpot (Win the Fantasy Bowl 2 years in a row and win the jackpot).

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Rich

http://football14.my...ns?L=55454&O=26