Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

Eric Decker or Zac Stacy for flex?

I was stung by this last week big time. I have the same decision this week, currently have Decker in the lineup as a more conservative approach with Manning throwing the ball and Arizona defense being tough against the running game. Any help is much appreciated, leave a link and I will respond.

I feel your pain cause I had Decker on the bench too. I still think you have to go Stacy this week though. Its just too hard to sit a RB at the flex over a WR. You can also try posting your matchup question here and others will vote to help you out too. Good luck!

My concern with Zac Stacy is the Arizona defense. They have allowed the fewest fantasy points to running backs this season.

Stacy has a tough matchup against the Cardinals, but he's gonna get the touches. Decker will likely see strong coverage and lose targets to Welker and J Thomas.

I like Stacy in this situation myself. Decker is now dealing with Julius Thomas back and I don't think he will even come remotely close to what he did last week. I think Stacy gets volume plus a chance at a goal line score even if he doesnt get tons of yards. Go Stacy. Good luck. Please see mine. Thank you! http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=429295