Sign in to follow this  
Connorsdad

Which qb for week 14?

What up guys ! Russell Wilson vs 49ers at San Fran or Alex Smith vs Redskins at Wash ?

Thanks for the Help I'll answer yours !

Good Luck in the Playoffs !

Alex Smith against a porous Reskins defense. Wilson on the road vs SF in a low scoring game on a short week isn't one I want to recommend over Smith. I can see that being a 13-10 game. I think Smith can get you 2 tds and 250 yards minimum against Washington with upside. Good luck. Please see mine. Thanks so much! http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=429296

Tough one. Reid has been giving Smith the reins, of late, and Smith has shown that he can be much more than a game manager. Wilson has a tough matchup against SF, who shut him down in week 2...but that was then - he's operating on a different plane now.

I'd go with Wilson. He's figured out how to play without Harvin. I don't think he gets shut down again

The weather seems like it's gonna be bad for the Chiefs/Redskins game. That's probably bad for the Chiefs passing game. Right ?

Tough choice, but I would go with Wilson. Chiefs could get up early and stay up, limiting the chance for points from Smith. Here's a thought though- is Ryan Fitzpatrick available in your league? I'd go with him over either of these guys easily.

Thanks Dave but Fitzpatrick is already picked up the Aaron Rodgers owner picked up acouple qb's after week 9 when Rodgers got hurt.

I think you gotta ride the guy with the hot hand..which is tough considering both QBs have been good these past few weeks. I'd say go with Wilson though, the Saints defense has been pretty good this season and he dissected them rather easily