Sign in to follow this  
dc84

Decker or K.Allen? Will answer yours

Both play Thursday. Both are on fire. This is for a flex non ppr. Thoughts?

Both are a safe play honestly. I feel like the broncos could try and game plan t stop Allen whereas the chargers have to pick between Decker dt and jt.

I have Matthews, sjax, and Gerhart as my rb2 options this week. Matthews has been quietly quite good the past few weeks but is playing Denver and may have the running game abandoned early if they're down.

Sjax has been Meh but goes up against the porous Washington run defense, Gearhart assumes Aps role but is injured and have to wait til Friday practice to know anything about him. Who do I go with?

Tough call!!! I have both as well in one of my leagues and I am starting both. If I had to pick one I would go with Decker......but that doesn't mean I would like it. My luck the one I would sit would go nuts. Allen is the number one target but it so hard to sit a guy that has Peyton slinging the rock around. Flip a coin and take some tums.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=429606

Decker as most people stated above. He has been hot and a few more targets with Wes out

How about mine: Allen or Roddy in PPR?

I sure hope you went the opposite way here. I would have started Decker as well if I had him. I'm a D. Thomas owner

and this game for any Denver player just plain sucked. In another league I started Ball and Peyton, not too thrilled about it.