Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Starting Players on Thurs, Sun, Mon Games

When your opponent has a guy schedule to play on said day.

Do you guys take this into consideration when deciding ur lineup?

Thurs games maybe not so much, but Monday night games suck not having a player when your opponent does.

Being tied or up by a few points and watch the guy come back and beat you and there is no player left in ur lineup.

Especially in the playoffs

With this being said....

My opponent has Pitta playing Monday night in Detroit.

I signed Akers just to have a guy on Monday night.

But I am benching Hauschka at NYG to play him.

Weather won me my playoff game last week when I faced AP and Megatron and Afled Morris.

But I am afraid Hauscka in the frigid cold / possible snow could kill me.

Akers in the dome against a Balt def (#14 against FG's giving up 27 FG on the year.

Plus Det will put up some pts after that Philly game disaster.

Some will say I am over thinking this....

Thoughts?

I am having the same predicament with Hauschka and Tucker, but it has nothing to do with what day they play on and everything to do with dome vs. NY. I would say you're definitely over thinking that aspect of it. Last I checked they're calling for cloudy skies and only morning rain in New York, which should be relatively easy to kick in. I also think the Seahawks probably get more turnovers than the Ravens will. Both guys are solid with maybe an edge to Hauschka.

No. Only injury situations makes a difference to me if a guy has a late start time/early start time. I play the guys with the best matchup, who I think will get m the most points.

I avoid Thursday games and prefer Monday games when setting my line-up. Not as any kind of rule... but more to break ties between guys in the same tier.

I have Stafford, Calvin, Akers and Pitta going on Monday.

I am having the same predicament with Hauschka and Tucker, but it has nothing to do with what day they play on and everything to do with dome vs. NY. I would say you're definitely over thinking that aspect of it. Last I checked they're calling for cloudy skies and only morning rain in New York, which should be relatively easy to kick in. I also think the Seahawks probably get more turnovers than the Ravens will. Both guys are solid with maybe an edge to Hauschka.

but Giants D sucks, they give up TDs not FGs

I am also concerned about Haushka and the weather. Grabbed Matt Bryant vs the hopeless Skins as a plug and play in the dome. Every point counts in these games

• Like 1

I avoid Thursday games and prefer Monday games when setting my line-up. Not as any kind of rule... but more to break ties between guys in the same tier.

I have Stafford, Calvin, Akers and Pitta going on Monday.

He he he... I feel I should correct this... per my "Churning the wire" post... I DON'T have Akers.

When your opponent has a guy schedule to play on said day.

Do you guys take this into consideration when deciding ur lineup?

Thurs games maybe not so much, but Monday night games suck not having a player when your opponent does.

Being tied or up by a few points and watch the guy come back and beat you and there is no player left in ur lineup.

Especially in the playoffs

With this being said....

My opponent has Pitta playing Monday night in Detroit.

I signed Akers just to have a guy on Monday night.

But I am benching Hauschka at NYG to play him.

Weather won me my playoff game last week when I faced AP and Megatron and Afled Morris.

But I am afraid Hauscka in the frigid cold / possible snow could kill me.

Akers in the dome against a Balt def (#14 against FG's giving up 27 FG on the year.

Plus Det will put up some pts after that Philly game disaster.

Some will say I am over thinking this....

Thoughts?

no ... what ever is going to happen will happen no matter when the games are being played