Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

***Official College Bowl Games Gambling Thread***

my homer glasses killed us all.

And right on cue, 24 unanswered points to tie up the ball game. You just can't make this sh!t up.

It's been a wild bowl season.

so I watched vandy score 31 and houston score zero. Turned it off at halftime watched MSU basketball. Turned it back only to see them blow the comeback. My fault for watching

Regular season NCAA Football: 38-33; +11.42 units

College Football Bowl games: 20-11; +19.3 units

Sunday

Ball St (-7) for 3 units LOSER

Good luck to all.

Ball State -7 for two units also,

becoming leery when we agree philly. BIt us this weekend.

just followed blindly for this

Gotta go big on last game of the year right?

*7 FSU -9

*1.5 over 68

Pissed could have gotten 7.5 the other day and waited hoping it was gonna keep dropping

Regular season NCAA Football: 38-33; +11.42 units

College Football Bowl games: 20-12; +16.0 units

Well, you can't say that I'm not leaking oil down the home stretch here. Clearly, it will be a profitable bowl run, and it's been fun. But I am so sick and tired of college football viewing right now that I am ready to salt the earth so that it doesn't regrow next year. Still, before the bowl games started, before the college football season started, one single undeniable truth was that Florida St was the best team in the country. And as the season progressed, they became gods among men. As I sit here staring at an idiotic -11 line begging for Auburn action, I actually wavered for a second. But, the thing is, it's the bowls. Nearly every single time, when a team wins the game, they cover. So, no matter how stupid this line is, with the money raining down on people wanting a taste of Auburn at double digits, and believe me that is what is happeing ala Alabama vs Oklahama, people mortgaging their retirement plans on Auburn tickets, I'll sit back, wait until game time, and take whatever is available. Florida St will win by 20+, after all they are so much better on both sides of the ball. But....I still want to get the best line available.

Florida St for 4 units (-11) LOSER

Florida St 2nd H (-8.5) 2nd H for 3 units WINNER

Good luck to all.

just moved to 11.5 at my book

Patience, I think. My book holding at 11, but I'm seeing a couple of books dropping it back to 10.5. If it goes 10.5, I think I jump in and buy down to 10

Adding: Florida St 2nd H (-8.5) 2nd H for 3 units

well took FSU ML at +110 at one pt for 2 units. Besides that the worst bowl season have ever had. Down something like 32 units. Make some very big 5 unit plays. Oh well was fun fellas. Good Luck the rest of the way