Sign in to follow this  
WahooJim

Any Dallas Geeks playing the WSOP Circuit Event at Choctaw?

Day 1A is on Friday, 1B on Saturday with action Sunday and the final table on Monday. Entry is $1,650 with a million guarantee, though the total usually ends up over $1.6MM.

If any of you are attending, we should arrange a meet for a meal or cash game, etc.

1650 I could handle.

10,000 no way.

I'll be back in the WSOP when online poker gets legal again... Those smaller tourneys are fun, enjoy it.

I'll be back in the WSOP when online poker gets legal again... Those smaller tourneys are fun, enjoy it.

Online poker is legal for a player. Running an online poker site is not, unless you live in vegas or jersey? where does all that stand anyway?

Is that being held at Jose's?

:doublethumbsup:

Online poker is legal for a player. Running an online poker site is not, unless you live in vegas or jersey? where does all that stand anyway?

Only decent site I know of is Bovada. And it really isn't a full fledged poker site.

It should become legal again in the next couple years.

Me, myself and I will be there!

Are you playing in the tournament, or are you responding to the comment about Jose's (which I didn't get)? :dunno:

My wife was talking to one of the Drs she calls on here in Tyler, and his son apparently won the thing and over $350K. Don't know the kid's name, but he last name of the Dr. is Morris.