Sign in to follow this  
mahan day

Song/songs you are currently hooked on? Don't be shy and don't judge.

After much counseling I thought I was over you but when you walk back into my world I realize that you are my heroin and this needle needs to be stuck.

Come stick me baby.

You are not even in the same league as me. It is funny to watch you try to keep up, but I lose interest relatively quickly. If you would like I can get someone from around here to get you up to speed and we can talk in the future. What are we looking at? Message me in 6 years.

It's a bit long...

A total side note, I saw an ad scroll recently and it was in the corner of my eye and it caught my attention based on color and shape. I looked and of course it wasn't a star wars guy on a floatie, but I paused and looked thinking, is that Rholio?

Never change your pic brother. Please.

Keep it up, I might keep you around.

When you have some time let's talk some shop. I think I have a golden idea. it involves you and a bit of fabrication and a backer with quite a bit of money. I reserve the rights to my own intellectual property but since you will be the main character in my sitcom, I am assuming we should talk sooner or later. Herein lies my attempt to make it sooner.

I am actually in consideration for a reality show right now. So I can't really agree to anything until I know what's going on there.

I am actually in consideration for a reality show right now. So I can't really agree to anything until I know what's going on there.

'broke and living at home'

it's like 'naked and afraid' but it stars giants fan. :first:

like your thread title says.. don't judge.

especially if you're wrong.

Good point, and in front of everyone I APOLOGIZE.

Move along. There is a reason I do not follow you. That reason... you do not intrigue me.

Move along. I do not want a war with you. You are literally nobody to me. Literally. Move the ###### along.

'broke and living at home'

it's like 'naked and afraid' but it stars giants fan. :first:

I'm not really at liberty to talk about it, but it involves fantasy football.

I'm not really at liberty to talk about it, but it involves fantasy football.

He had a good dig. I laughed out loud.

Alright... you and fantasy football minus that running back from Denver. What else are you gonna talk about?