Sign in to follow this  
truebigdog

Anyone able to run DB on LibreOffice?

I downloaded it not even thinking about not having Windows (I switched to Linux after Microsoft quit supporting XP) since I've not had any issues with any other spreadsheet I had attempted. I can't do anything without getting syntax errors.

Any ideas how to get it to work or am I just SOL?

Thank You

Hi truebigdog. I've never heard of LibreOffice before, although typically when people ask can Draft Buddy work on [other]Office suite, the answer is unfortunately no. There are a lot of advanced functions in Draft Buddy, and Visual Basic macros, which are typically too much for spreadsheet programs that are not Excel.

In the past, some people have downloaded a trial version of MS Office and used that to run Draft Buddy, because it is fully functioning and runs for 60 days. If you aren't on Windows however, that won't be an option for you unless you have an alternate Windows computer.

Failing that, sorry to say I don't have another answer. Shoot me an email (compiler@fftoday.com) and I will issue you a refund. Please feel free to use all of the other features at FF Today to help prep for your draft. We appreciate your support of the website.

No worries at all. I'll check my email.