Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

2014 League Business

Are you trying to bribe me?

Also...try it now....

;)

Awesome! Looks good! Thanks for taking the time to sort this out. I do really appreciate it. :cheers:

;)

Awesome! Looks good! Thanks for taking the time to sort this out. I do really appreciate it. :cheers:

I was misapplying the wr+te option.

One important point - you should only use the combine positions ( WR+TE) if your league truly considers all of those positions exactly the same, without differentiating them at all. In other words, you should not use the combined WR+TE option to set up a "flex" position - this option is only to be used if it truly does not matter at all if all players at any of these positions (WR, TE) can be interchanged for each other in your starting lineup rules - for example, if starting 5 TEs in your lineup is allowed

I mean i dont understand what that means. But i got it to work.

Ask Volty how he did it last year.

I just saw this. How f*cking dare you suggest i ask another dude how to do something. I bet you make your boyfriend ask for directions when he isnt 100% sure where he is and where the tampons are in an unfamiliar grocery store. Sheesh....any doubt you were actually a woman was just erased.

I ought to dock you draft picks just on principle......

I was misapplying the wr+te option.

I mean i dont understand what that means. But i got it to work.

:lol:

I have absolutely no idea what that meant either. It's a super duper good thing I not the Commish.

I just saw this. How f*cking dare you suggest i ask another dude how to do something. I bet you make your boyfriend ask for directions when he isnt 100% sure where he is and where the tampons are in an unfamiliar grocery store. Sheesh....any doubt you were actually a woman was just erased.

I ought to dock you draft picks just on principle......

:wub:

You don't post enough... I miss you at the Geek Club.

:wub:

You don't post enough... I miss you at the Geek Club.

That place is a cesspool. If it werent for this league and the Cult Classic Hibernation Club, i probably wouldnt come here at all. Im just kind of over message boards. I barely post anywhere anymore.

Also, now that i know youre using the DraftBlaster 5000, and how dependent is is on the draft site at MFL being properly set up, i sure hope i dont accidentally change some settings a few minutes before the draft stats.....

That place is a cesspool. If it werent for this league and the Cult Classic Hibernation Club, i probably wouldnt come here at all. Im just kind of over message boards. I barely post anywhere anymore.

Also, now that i know youre using the DraftBlaster 5000, and how dependent is is on the draft site at MFL being properly set up, i sure hope i dont accidentally change some settings a few minutes before the draft stats.....

Regardless, you're still missed. Very few people left with a sense of humor anymore. :(

You're evil... :P

wow... i can't login... it says i didn't have an email registered... can you pm me the password?