Sign in to follow this  
Durtee

Off Season Trade- Keeper/ Auction League

Off Season Trade- Keeper/ Auction League  

3 members have voted

1. 1. I cannot keep Ellington ($2) since I will be keeping Bernard. I am weighing 4 offers. Please choose the one you feel is best value.

• Keenan Allen- WR- SD ($10)
    • Michael Crabtree- WR- SF ($5)
    • DeSean Jackson- WR- WAS ($13)
    • Cordarrelle Patterson- WR- MIN ($2)

12 team Auction/ Keeper league, standard scoring.

I am keeping Bernard and due to league rules, I cannot keep Ellington with Bernard. I have the opportunity to trade him before keepers are officially announced.

Please leave a link and I will help as well.

What's your salary cap? I go with Patterson for the upside, although Allen is a very close second to secure a sure starter for you.

$200/ CAP

I am actually leaning toward Allen and I had Crabtree as a close 2nd. This is why I asked though, I have had a hard time figuring it out.

I think Patterson has the most upside for the dollar amount. Allen would be a close second but I do not think you can go wrong with either.

If your league rewards return yds Patterson is safest one. If it doesn't think that all 4 WR have similar production... DJax in new system with minor injuries is risky. Crabtree coming off of injury too.

I'd go Crabtree because feel 49ers offense will explode and the addition of WR Johnson only helps him. The reason I don't like Patterson as much is he is an ok WR last yr and in my league with ppr and return yds rounded out nicely but most leagues don't award 40 yds return/pt. Also, the QB situation was horrendous last year look it what it did to Jennings and Rudolph. Bridgewater vs Kaepernick is a big difference.

Crabtree others are too expensive and Patterson might have dreaded sophomore slump especially if return yds aren't scored.