Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

Drafted Strictly using FFtoday Cheatsheets, RATE MY TEAM

I play in a 12 team league where scoring is very heavily weighted to QB, and includes big play bonuses for long TD's. We are a PPR league where WR and TE also get .5 points per reception. Team Defense and RB are also heavily weighted in the scoring format.

We start 8 players per week, 1 QB, 1 K, 1 DEF, and 5 other flex players (RB, WR or TE) to a maximum of 4 per position. Most guys go with 2 RB and 3 WR/TE.

QB: Manning and Romo

RB: Montee Ball (Den), Giovani Bernard (CIN), Joique Bell (DET), Lamar Miller (MIA)

WR: Jordy Nelson (GB), Dwayne Bowe (KC)

TE: Vernon Davis (SF)*, Julius Thomas TE (DEN), Jordan Reed TE (WAS)

DEF: Chicago Bears and New England Patriots

K: Green Bay and New Orleans.

I picked 3rd overall in a serpentine draft where we REPICK our draft spot every other round. So I had some late rounders, as well as some early picks. We also get Team QB and Team Defense.

R1: Denver QB (P. Manning)

R2: Montee Ball RB (Den)

R3: Jordy Nelson WR (GB)

R4: Giovani Bernard RB (CIN)

R5: Vernon Davis TE (SF)*

R6: Julius Thomas TE (DEN)

R7: Chicago Bears Defense

R8: Joique Bell RB (DET)

R9: Dallas QB (T. Romo)

R10: New England Defense

R11: Lamar Miller RB (MIA)

R12: Green Bay Packers Kicker

R13: Dwayne Bowe WR (KC)

R14: New Orleans Saints Kicker

R15: Jordan Reed TE (WAS)

Rate this and I'll rate yours.

*Vernon Davis was my bad pick, I went off the board because I was looking at last year's scoring. I still got JT for the combo with Manning though, so it worked out.

You are relying pretty heavily on Denver replicating a once in a lifetime season, but if they do then you're in great position. Otherwise it's still a solid team.

Your league rules felt like a word problem on a standardized test. :shocking:

I did load up on Denver, however even if they're 75% of last year's production I should still do allright. 8 RB were off the board by the time the draft cycled back to me in R2. Denver players kept coming up as the best available player on the board.

I almost took Denver's defense as well! :)

I like the team but you are gonna have to find a way to package Bernard and Nelson for D. Thomas. Trade Vernon Davis for Welker. Trade Bell for Sanders. Pick up Prater and during Denver's bye just take a break from football that week.