Bench

Shane Vereen

Steven Ridley

Bishop Sankey

Eric Decker

Josh Gordon

Mike Evans

Delanie Walker

I got a guy that will send me Forte and Keenan Allen for Dez and Gronk. But im hesitant, where do you guys think I can improve?

You got a few problems man...

QB - I took Romo strictly as my backup, and I picked him over RG3. I felt he was a safe pick for round 8 or 9 in my draft and has more pure passer potential. I would not be comfortable with him as my starter given his sporadic play and back injury. Also where is your backup QB???

RB. McCoy is the top RB pick, and Mathews is productive if he's healthy. Bell is also a great Flex position player. Your bench isn't deep though - Ridley and Vereen will be huge headaches for any owner trying to figure out which one BB will use week to week.

WR. Your starters are good, however the backups are injury prone and Gordon could be getting a lengthy suspension... Good draft there with the starters I would say.

TE. Gronks killed owners last year when he sat on their bench for the better part of a year. I would not count on him being a regular starter.

Nice pickup on the Denver Defense, they should be a top 5 D with a high powered offense giving them good field position.

Rate mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=435374

Looks good. My major concern would be you are relying heavily on 2 players coming back soon after major injuries. Romo I expect to be okay but not a guarantee. Gronk on the other hand has several issues. The forearm, the back, and now the knee. If he is healthy he will be good but at this point he is in a show me mode.

QB- Tony Romo===If his back holds up to the pounding, you might be okay.

RB- LeSean McCoy===I like any team that has this guy

RB- Ryan Mathews===I'm predicting a crash and burn, ....not really a bold prediction. Injury prone.

WR- Dez Bryant===Monster year, ....but I worry about those weeks that Dallas faces a tough Defense and they can't get anything going.

WR- Brandon Marshall===Reliable, ....but aging and wearing down a bit. Should be okay.

TE- Rob Gronkowski===You've got more nerve then I do. This guy is truly great, ....but taking too much of a beating. Limping around is never good.

FLEX- Joique Bell===Monster sleeper. If Bush goes down with an injury (probable), ....or just suffers from a half dozen brutal hits during the first few weeks (a near certainty), ....I doubt that the Lions will go with a committee. Bell will get the vast majority of the work. He has the goods to excel.

D/ST- Broncos===They will have a great year.

Kicker- Dan Bailey===solid.

Bench

Shane Vereen===New England, the Saints, Carolina, ....notorious teams to avoid RBs, ...split up all of the work 2, 3, or FOUR ways. With that said, ....I've got a sneak suspicion this guy will make you proud.

Steven Ridley===I got a feeling this guy won't make it to week three for you, .....see "Vereen" comments.

Bishop Sankey===Could be boom or bust. Might be a guy to NOT ditch after 4-5 weeks of limited production. In my Auction, I grabbed, Bell/Vereen/Sankey

Eric Decker===He should be fine, ....but will struggle to make your line-up, except for bye weeks.

Josh Gordon===See Gronk comments, ....instead of 'limping', .....he just does stupid stuff. What a waste of greatness!

Mike Evans===Nice upside, he will rock when he has a good QB

Delanie Walker==poised to be waived.

I like this team, ....you will definitely contend with the right in-season moves. Please rate my auction.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=435430