D Chicago Bears

Bench

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB Chris Johnson

RB Trent Richardson

RB Lance Dunbar

WR Roddy White

WR Brian Hartline

I'd go with Roddy White and Rashad Jennings. For the WR I don't think you could go wrong though, just flip a coin. Crabtree plays one of the worst defenses in the league in the Cowboys and White is just a better fantasy wideout with a better QB. RB is where I think it gets tough..Rashad Jennings has been great from last season when he got the starting nod to what he's been doing this preseason. Only problem is he's going up against that Detroit lions rush defense which is pretty good. Johnson however goes up against the Raiders..its week 1 though it is tough to decide but I would go with Jennings, just see how it pans out

Yea, I'm thinking Rashad Jennings too, need Chris Johnson to prove himself with the Jets. Only reason I'm really considering Crabtree over Roddy White this week is the matchup.

Yea, I'm thinking Rashad Jennings too, need Chris Johnson to prove himself with the Jets. Only reason I'm really considering Crabtree over Roddy White this week is the matchup.

Yeah honestly I don't think you could go wrong with either one(White or Crabtree), I just find Kaepernick not that great to spread the offense around him, Boldin and Davis. But Crabtree is the most talented guy there, but yeah just flip a coin haha

I think you have to go with the proven Roddy White. He's in an offense that gets the most out of his abilities and year in and year out puts up numbers. Crabtree is a great talent, but I want to see the Niners get going before I establish the starting value of them.

Jennings and Johnson are close, but I like Johnson. He faces an easier defense and has something to prove this year. I like him to go for 100+ with a TD or two in week one. I think Jennings will stay around 60 yards. Johnson is gonna be a beast this year...I think.

Good luck!

I just have this gut feeling that Chris Johnson is going to have a good game, he looked really good this preseason. I like Jennings, but have a feeling Giants will be playing catch up and their d-line is stout.

No keepers involved, just people passing up on players. Hopefully Chris Johnson and Richardson play great this year and Crabtree and Roddy also.

Like this??

2 Peterson

23 Murray..... and the league is taking a nap

26 Jeffrey

47 White

50 Crabtree

71 Luck ......... great value here and your draft is getting surreal at this point.

74 Jennings

95 Johnson

98 Richardson...... If your drafting with dummies he'd be long gone:)