Sign in to follow this  
Huh?

Which of my crappy RB2 options has the best chance of being serviceable?

I did a volume approach to RB2 and did not select my 2nd running back until the 6th round. Consequently, I drafted many RBs with the hope that at least one will have a break out season. The problem with that strategy is that you have no idea who to play for the first couple weeks. My RB1 is AP. Who has the best chance of putting up at least a 10 spot for week 1?

Sankey, Ridley, Kniles Davis, Bradshaw, Terrance West, Jaquizz.

I have Sankey in now. The ever-so-perfect CBS Sportsline projections show Ridley with the best week 1 numbers. I don't like any of my options. Hopefully Peterson goes off and scores enough for both!

Ignore fucken ESPN numbers, CBS, NFL unless you want to be at the mercy of the semi-competent picks they do. I rather lose on my own volition that said, some people are horrible if your consistently bad then do their rankings.

Ridley fumbled a lot pre-season and lost favor few more fumbles and rookie White is relevant. He is startable but not vs elite run D Mia...

Shankey your on the Shankey express... I think he is easily top 2 RB. FF rookie RB might be best option right now. 1 taken RB... obviously, NFL Scouts thought he was best RB... I'd roll the dice... you really have no options... Ridley or Shankey... play matchups and keep close tabs on fumbling with Ridley and White whoever fumbles more loses most carries.

Wait you got AP who been hurt 2 of 3 yrs and don't got his handcuff... I'd get on RB Asiata. Maybe you can deal handcuffs to owners see if you get more talent or you can try to guess RB injury... Jaquizz be guy cause he started last yr and unless you find that acceptable I'd take Asiata who is instantly useful in worst case scenario or if AP is a game time decision.

I think Ridley is the play. I also own Sankey, but just have to see him get on the field before I can put him in the lineup. This early in the season I would rather have him prove me wrong by blowing up on my bench. Rather than starting a rookie multiple games and he barely contributes. The other guy I would seriously consider is Bradshaw. I think he could be great IF he can stay on the field. First game and he is healthy. Could be a shoot-out at Denver this week and something tells me Richardsons plodding game won't look to good when the colts need to score with Denver.