Sign in to follow this  
Ball Madden

flex player

I think you have to go with Garcon here. This would be a toss up in a standard league but Garcon should catch a lot of balls in this one. NYG offense looks pathetic and Ellington is still a risk. Unless you are a huge underdog I'd throw Garcon in there and feel confident that he will either meet or beat his projections.

Ok thanks I started thinking that he maybe my best bet. He was mommy wr but I switched him with Kelvin Benjamin. I think now I will go with him as flex. Thanks again

I think you have to go with Garcon here. This would be a toss up in a standard league but Garcon should catch a lot of balls in this one. NYG offense looks pathetic and Ellington is still a risk. Unless you are a huge underdog I'd throw Garcon in there and feel confident that he will either meet or beat his projections.

I should add that I'd have Garcon over Benjamin and Ellington in the flex. I really like Benjamin but its just a gut feeling. You'd be much safer waiting one more week before starting him regularly...but no guts no glory!