Sign in to follow this  
Jaxie

Trade Help - Guy down on Forte

The Forte owner in my league is down on him and is needy at receiver. I'm wondering what it'd take to get him.

My line up:

QB: M. Ryan, C. Palmer

RB: L. McCoy, Z. Stacy, R. Jennings, J. Hill

WR/TE: A. Brown, M. Floyd, R. White, E. Sanders, M. Bennett, A. Hurns

We start:

1 QB

1 RB

3 WR/TE

1 Flex

1 K

1 DST

I don't see where you need Forte, to be honest. I mean, he's certainly going to do well, but you only have to start a single RB and you have McCoy and Stacy already, not to mention Hill who seems to be on his way up. You have to start three WRs, and you're definitely not 3x as deep as you are at RB. If I were you I would be trying to unload one of my RBs to look for more depth at WR, if I'm doing anything.

I am a fan of Forte but I agree with Jeffster. Your league is WR / TE dependent & you have plenty of options to cover bye wk & sub out acording to match ups for playing only 1 RB so I too would look for more strength / depth at WR or TE.

Ok, so who do you think I should target at WR? The Jordy Nelson owner is weak at RB with just Stevan Ridley after a bunch of injuries. What do you think it'd take?

Jordy is coming off a monster game. Not sure his stock can get any higher. If I were a Jordy owner, I would not trade Jordy.

But if he's really desperate, you could see if he'll bite on, I don't know, Stacy + Hill. Or even Stacy + Hill + one of your lower tier WRs. Leaves you with McCoy and Jennings, plus pick up a promising RB off waivers.

If you had to go for forte, I would try a 2 for 1 with a stacy or Jennings and a Floyd or White, maybe Bennett. If accepted, you still have 5 wr/te guys and as long as bye weeks don't conflict I wouldn't see a problem.

For Jordy I agree with jeffster.

jeffster's hit the nail on the head for you...target wr in any trade. Jordy's stock is probably too high right now to get....I certainly wouldn't accept a trade from you unless you offered Shady in return for him. You're only hope is he would go for a 2 for 1, but unless he has a mess of a team, that never works out for the person receiving 2 spots. (on that note I try to give 2 for 1 all the time in hopes of an acceptance).