Sign in to follow this  
mickeypowell5

Would you trade Alshon Jeffrey for Keenan Allen?

Ppr.

Would you? I'm trying to snatch up a couple of buy low guys and Allen is one of them. Cutler looks good this season though and was every analysts sleeper. He's pretty hurt right now though. And Allen just wrnt up against two good corners. Would you?

I would . I like the fact that Allen is the top,WR on his team . Marshall and Cutler I'm sure are dating .

I had keenan over Alshon in my rankings preseason, but this is a very debateable topic. Alshon had the benefit of 2 200yd games without cutler last year propping up his stats. No doubt he has the talent but with cutler to marshall in full swing I pegged Alshon for 75 1000 7. No slouch but I expect big things from Keenan. I also benched him week 1 and 2 due to the matchups but its full steam ahead. I could easily still be wrong and he could be a sophomore slumper, but thats how I see it. Id make that trade but I wont doubt anyone who says not to.

I had keenan over Alshon in my rankings preseason, but this is a very debateable topic. Alshon had the benefit of 2 200yd games without cutler last year propping up his stats. No doubt he has the talent but with cutler to marshall in full swing I pegged Alshon for 75 1000 7. No slouch but I expect big things from Keenan. I also benched him week 1 and 2 due to the matchups but its full steam ahead. I could easily still be wrong and he could be a sophomore slumper, but thats how I see it. Id make that trade but I wont doubt anyone who says not to.

You feeling Keenan over Floyd if Carson comes back?

You feeling Keenan over Floyd if Carson comes back?

Yes but only by a bit. I'd say play matchups but I like all of Keenan's matchups going forward. I'd like to see if Carson is still allergic to Fitz plus that john brown guy is good.