Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Ockham's razor time---please help

If you had to drop 2 players from my roster, who would you drop? (I'm leaning towards T-Rich and Romo)

Brady, Romo

Lacy, Stacy, R.Bush, Vereen, T-Rich, K.Davis, D.Brown

Marshall, Nelson, Floyd, Wayne, Gordon

J.Thomas

T - rich for sure...Romo is tough...He is playing for crap but so is Brady...I would consider dropping Brown even though you just got him...how many RBs do you really need? But if you think you can get away with Brady until week 10 and then drop Brown for a fill in QB, then yeah, t rich and romo

I'm with jdm. How many RBs do you need? Ditch TRich for sure. After that... maybe you can trade Davis. After JC's return he has no value to you (unless this is a keeper league). Either him or Brown are your weakest RBs, and both in temporary positions.

I dunno. If you saw T'Rich, Romo, and Brown on waivers, which one would you grab 1st?

Right now, probably Brown, but he's temporary and unproven. Maybe the RG3 owner will grab Romo (maybe)? But i bet Romo go unclaimed. I bet T-Rich would get scooped up pretty quick. He has an established role in a good offense and Bradshaw is gonna get hurt. I hear the anti-TRich chants, but I'm leaning on dropping Brown and Romo. But still not sure. Am open to being talked out of it

I would not drop those 2 if you pegged me in a corner then TRich... I was contemplating a drop but pulled off a trade for Gerhart. That is what I recommend you do trade in a 2 for one Romo and TRich... get a RB upgrade to RG3 owner makes most sense.

Your last 3 RBs you can package them with respective owner 2 for 1 and get a WR or RB upgrade. Not sure who your picking up or what is going on. I would drop Gordon + depends on needs D Brown is (5 week rent a player like K Davis) or TRich.

Look at your RB lineup schedule look at byes and tough matchups and see what players fill in the best can you use Brown 3-7 weeks? or 3-9 possibly for K Davis. Can you use TRich especially towards end of the yr? Every team is different.

Romo is a nice fill in well he is a starter... I can't name 10 QBs I rather have... your basically saving whoever has RGIII or poor low 1QB by dumping him. Besides Brady been tame so far so vs tough teams you can use Romo.

• Like 1