Sign in to follow this  
Hail Murray

Drop MJD for D.Brown?

10 team PPR I have Charles, Sproles, C.Johnson, K. Robinson and MJD. Should I drop MJD or another one of my RBs for D.Brown? Im 1-2 and have no clue what to do with Charles on MNF ( guy who as davis and vereen asking way to much in trade, trying for ridley). As of now im starting Sproles and Robinson but feel like Brown would be a better play this week than either. Should I cut bait with CJ or MJD? Thanks in advance for any comments leave a link and I will do my best to help. Thanks!

First of all wait Knile trade after JCharles starts likely MNF and Knile gets like 3 carries. I'm disappointed you don't have a handcuff K Robinson is random handcuff I would of went Knile similar value... oh, well. I luckily got Blount who I didn't draft cause I got TRich, Sproles and Woodhead instead.

Hell, yes drop him... MJD is a good player and I was high on him but drafted said players due bad O + injury history and look like good choices... not to mention it is looking like a committee with few carries.

Brown is the man... he got 26 carries or was it 30 something + he is in charge of ppr. Buf run D is legit but going forward he will have 2 good games this week and Oak then Matthews comes back and its muddy... MJD schedule is straight garbage on Oak O has floundered so much I be doubtful.

If your looking long term maybe MJD talking about week 8+ and short term + maybe longterm Brown... After those games or this one you can deal him to Matthews owner for good value and even make room for MJD if you still want him.

I know I should have drafted Knile but I didn't and Knile went off waivers before I had a chance to snag him so I got Robinson instead. Looking like Charles will play Monday Night but still make me nervous without a fall back. Hopefully there will be more definitive news before Sunday Night.