Sign in to follow this  
notJames

What to do with Jordan Reed

I already have Delanie Walker, and I'm thinking of putting in a bid for Austin Seferian-Jenkins and dropping the oft-injured Reed. I'm just tired of waiting around for this guy to do something resembling anything. Thoughts?

Do you have room to pick up ASJ and see how he does, then drop Reed?

If you are going to pick him up, you better do it before this week's game.

I already have Delanie Walker, and I'm thinking of putting in a bid for Austin Seferian-Jenkins and dropping the oft-injured Reed. I'm just tired of waiting around for this guy to do something resembling anything. Thoughts?

I would hold

Do you have room to pick up ASJ and see how he does, then drop Reed?

If you are going to pick him up, you better do it before this week's game.

I could possibly drop Taliaferro, but I'd like to hold onto him just a little longer. I might drop Wright, since MIN's offense seems out of sorts currently, but that would leave me without any WR backups.

I could possibly drop Taliaferro, but I'd like to hold onto him just a little longer. I might drop Wright, since MIN's offense seems out of sorts currently, but that would leave me without any WR backups.

Your league only has 12 roster spots?

That's tough. If Dez and Browns bye weeks are a few weeks away I'd maybe drop Wright and pick up ASJ. Give him and Reed a few weeks to see if they pan out. If they do you keep, if the don't you can drop for WR help.

ETA: Just looked, Antonio and Dez's bye weeks aren't until week 10 and 11. So you really don't need WR depth until then (as long as they remain healthy). I'd drop Wright for ASJ.

Yeah, I'm tempted to gamble on Dez and Brown staying healthy. Dez is a bit riskier in that dept, but I think I can chance it, considering Wright isn't any better than the other available wideouts.

And yes, only 12 roster spots. 14-team league makes the waiver pool very shallow. But it also keeps everyone on their toes.

Yeah, I'm tempted to gamble on Dez and Brown staying healthy. Dez is a bit riskier in that dept, but I think I can chance it, considering Wright isn't any better than the other available wideouts.

Let's say worst case scenario Dez gets hurt this week. Then you just drop either Reed or ASJ for the next best WR. Jarius Wright while having a small bit of upside, I'm sure there are equal guys on the WW. Or you then trade a RB for a WR.

I just like both Reed and ASJ's upside over Wright. Especially with a thin TE group this season and the fact you can start two TE's in your league.

Just realized that Wright can't be dropped, since he just played last night.

Ugh, guess I either drop Taliaerro or stand pat until the week's done.

Thanks anyway for the help.