Sign in to follow this  
P Park Pimps

Zach Ertz.. What's going on with this guy?

He was pimped in the pre season but hasn't performed. He's in an offense that gets a tons of plays off. He fumbled at a costly time last week. Are you guys holding or cutting bait?

Umm... outside of Maclin most WR/TE been down due to bad games. There are just too many weapons and he is at best the 3rd option... I have J Matthews who seems to be the 2WR in ff.

TE is so thin right now... depends who you can get not many good TEs left now? Miller might be more consistent, Dwayne is up and down and TD dependent. Hertz a low 1TE no more or less right now.

He was pimped in the pre season but hasn't performed. He's in an offense that gets a tons of plays off. He fumbled at a costly time last week. Are you guys holding or cutting bait?

Both he and Celek are not doing much . Macklin is getting most of the targets

Umm... outside of Maclin most WR/TE been down due to bad games. There are just too many weapons and he is at best the 3rd option... I have J Matthews who seems to be the 2WR in ff.

TE is so thin right now... depends who you can get not many good TEs left now? Miller might be more consistent, Dwayne is up and down and TD dependent. Hertz a low 1TE no more or less right now.

I really like Austin Seferian-Jenkins or Clay Harbor. Is it safe to dump him for either of these guys?

I like ASJ also, but would not cut bait on ertz yet. Maclin goes down and every other weapon on that team will become immensely more valuable. Also, even with maclin there, ertz should start to get his. Do you have any deadweight on your bench you could get rid of to hold 2 tight ends? I did that when cameron got hurt and ended up with Donnell. We can flex te and for now I am going two te in my 14 team ppr

ASJ has been to hurt... if he starts this week he is a good play vs NO. It might be a breakout game.

I do like Clay he has also been hurt and limited I had him for 2 weeks and cut bait for Miller. Both those TEs got upside but have been hurt. Another interesting play is TE Ebron you have RB Bell out + TE Fauria (starter out) + possibly WR Calvin out... last week Ebron had a decent game.

But those guys have been hurt 2 of them or inconsistent targets Ebron who be lucky to get 5 and sometimes gets 2 or less. Hertz is quality guy vs STL they got top LB so it isn't indicative of his play but way better matchup then last week vs Patrick Willis who been destroying ff TE...

I would start Hertz for 2 more weeks and cut bait on bye. If Clay is healthy worth a shot. Ideally you have Hertz as a backup and if he fizzles this week you can add Clay due to bye... most leagues let you add bye week players.

If your at the end of your rope with Hertz audition him this week if he flops pickup TE Clay likely a non-ww target. Or if your ready to go allin on rookie ASJ who might have a good 2-3 week stretch due WR Evans injury... I'm not quite sold he is any better long term then Hertz. Phi O been floundering maybe they get going this week might as well see... and if you cut him after then he has NYG + bye and if he has 3 rec 25 yd game nobody going to get him.