Sign in to follow this  
Dembski84

Offered A Trade - Bush/Gronk for Cobb/Kelce PPR League

Guy in my league offered me this trade (he's 1-4 and I'm 4-1). My RB situation is pretty weak and Kelce is on a bye this week. I can even change Cobb to Maclin.

Leaning towards taking the offer as Gronk gives me a more consistent TE moving forward, and I got some amazing WR depth. Plus Bush would be a good plug and play RB going forward as I'm in a PPR league

What are your guys thought? Am I over analyzing this too much?? haha

Bush is hurt and most of the time is and as been over valued this whole season .

Bush is hurt and most of the time is and as been over valued this whole season .

Agree, but with my abundance of WR and no decent backup RB, I'm in a tight spot. Have a chance to pick up J.Bell on waivers too as someone just dropped him today.

What if the trade if the trade is changed from Cobb to Harvin? Heavy run offense and rarely gets thrown a deep ball, just as over valued as Bush right now

I would do it. You aren't giving up much and getting tons of upside with gronk. You are deep enough at receiver that losing Cobb doesn't hurt

I wouldn't do it. The points you get from Thomas, Cobb, and Maclin will make up for your RBs. Your aren't gaining enough at TE or RB to make up for losing a top 5-7 WR.