Sign in to follow this  
barber2309

14 Team PPR - Waivers

In ppr, Oliver and Andre Williams are available. We have a 5 person bench and I have a QB on my bench (Cutler and Wilson split time as my starter), Calvin hurt, Josh Gordon (have to hold him in a league this size), Jeremy Hill and Jordan Matthews on my bench.

With Calvin out, I start the following:

QB: Cutler or Wilson

RB: Ellington

WR1 Jeffery

WR2 Reggie Wayne

TE: Cameron

Flex1 Donnell

Flex 2 Sproles

D Streaming
K Dawson

With our short benches, it makes it tough to stash guys. I have #5 claim. Do I put in claims for either Oliver or Andre Williams or both? If so, what order do you rank them in ppr and who do I drop? Matthews? Hill? Both have great upside in such a deep league.

WHIR Leave a link.

Haven't really gotten to see the hands of A.Williams yet, but as a Giants fan I know a lot about him -- there's a reason he was #1 in rushing last year with Boston College. I'd go for him over Oliver, especially since SD is so pass heavy with Rivers.

Had a couple of catches this week, but he's not known as a receiver at all. Also a Giants fan, and yes, he is the real deal otherwise. What I like about oliver is my league is full point ppr and that is passing team that uses their backs (Spoles in the past, then Woodhead and Ryan Mathews). Who would you drop?

Oliver in PPR

Who to drop weepaws? Matthews or Hill? I always tend towards keeping the upside WR's in ppr over upside RB's, but Hill could be huge with the right opportunity and his role should just increase as the year goes on.

Thanks for mine. I would go Oliver then Williams and I would drop hill. I think Oliver will still have a "Woodheadian" role when Mathews returns and who knows Mathews could easily get hurt again. Basically agree with your post #3

Agree. Williams then Oliver. Drop Matthews. You can find replacement WRs as good as him easily

Thanks for mine