Sign in to follow this  
Mczarillo

Pick up Ingram or Moreno?

Both are available. My team is the second listed in signature. Who should i drop to pick up either of these guys? And which is more valuable ROS? Thanks! leave links!

Both are available. My team is the second listed in signature. Who should i drop to pick up either of these guys? And which is more valuable ROS? Thanks! leave links!

Ingram

If neither were injured I'd be 100 percent on the Moreno side. Due to the fact that I think the brace could effect him some, I'm down to 60/40 Moreno. If he averages 4+ yards a carry this weekend and seems to be blocking well then I'm back to being 100% Moreno.

I'm going to be very specific. Ingram is surer but lower upside. Week 8 he has an excellent matchup that I would sell high after.

Moreno feel is a better long term solution but might have 3 week waiting period. If your starting Sanu feel he is 1-2 week player and great option this week I have him with intention to start week 6 as a flex and maybe next week. Sanu is droppable if you don't need him and from your depth you might not need him though he has good trade value I tried to deal him to AJ owner.

As far RBs Blount is droppable hopefully he doesn't have a 100 yd game like Carolina but you got 3 RBs Tate, Bell, Williams. It is a riskier move in the sense unlike Sanu drop that doesn't affect your WR core... a Bell injury can come and bite you with a Blount drop.

Moreno would be my add and either Sanu or Blount depending on your risk appetite try the trade maybe Sanu + RB = RB upgrade.