Sign in to follow this  
MoneyShot

E.Sanders for B.Oliver any thoughts?

I have M.Ingram coming back this week, sounds like he is not 100%...I own R.Mathews and was considering offering E.Sanders or T.Williams for B.Oliver. I have J.Stewart and S.Johnson which both are supposed to start for Carolina and Jax. I don't feel they will produce much. My RB's would be J.Charles/K.Davis R.Mathews/B.Oliver and M.Ingram. I would be removing others. WW doesn't have much, any help is appreciated.

I forgot another option, L.Miller instead of B.Oliver? Didn't want to start new thread about which RB has more potential going forward. I hate to give up any good players, but its going to take a choice WR to get either one of these.

Non PPR yea

Our league is 12 man, 6+receptions = 1pt for every reception...not sure if you call that a spilt PPR or if those are PPR standards. We redraft each year. For short term if I can get either RB it would help. ROS it could depend on a lot of things, but Lamar would have more value if R.Mathews comes back at full health. If Mathews gets his job back, then Oliver just becomes another hand cuff...I like all my WR's, both these owners are needing WR.