Sign in to follow this  
twinz29

Stafford or Palmer?

Am I crazy to start Palmer @ Oakland over Stafford vs New Orleans? With Megatron out I don't know if I can trust Stafford anymore until he comes back.

Palmer safe play and high/risk reward Stafford... I would start Stafford its a shootout and NO made Glennon TB look like Brady.

I had similar gun shyness with TRich I dealt him week 3... if you don't trust your guys why keep them that said... you already ate 3 going on 4 bad starts might as well stick it out till week 9 or so. In the upside if you go on the Palmer express I don't blame you I expect 3 great weeks... just in time for Megatron.

Go allin on one guy... for 3 weeks I would do Palmer if you want safe points. Stafford maybe this week.

Both these guys look like they should have very similar games based on this fantasy tool I use. That being said, I'd still take my chance on Stafford just based on lifetime average and Palmer's propensity to get injured. DET at home vs. NO is a better match up than away vs. OAK. Pass defense is about the only thing Raiders have been okay at this season.

Am I crazy to start Palmer @ Oakland over Stafford vs New Orleans? With Megatron out I don't know if I can trust Stafford anymore until he comes back.

I think you are crazy and its not because you want to start Palmer . But I agree

I like Palmer more, but the potential in Detroit/NO is too much in this one. Stafford by a smidge over Palmer here.