Sign in to follow this  
Sean McDermott

Week 10 LINEUP DILEMMA

Need help with what to do this week. My TE and K are on bye. Normally I would drop either of them for a replacement for the week, but my TE is Dwayne Allen and K is Gostkowski. I don't want to drop them, but don't have guys I want to drop for bye week replacements. I am 6-3 and first place in my division and more than likely will get in the playoffs (8 teams make it)

Should I roll without a TE and K this week and take a loss? Should I pick up one over the other? Based on my lineup in my signature, who would you drop for a K/TE.

Leaning toward K since they are more guaranteed to get points over TE.

On all four leagues I am in . You must have a active player in all positions . Like that rule .

Drop Gostkowski and one of your defenses, probably Baltimore since Philly has been so good. I know Gostkowski is good but there have got to be some other decent kickers on the wire. Not filling in your roster for a week on purpose is kind of bush league in my opinion and it would piss me off if someone in my league let someone else get a free win.

I would drop a defense for sure, you don't need to carry two of them. I would also probably drop Eli, a second QB is pretty easy to come by especially with all the injuries. You could grab a guy like Bridgewater, RG3 or Sanchez later if you need a fill in. If you need more feedback, you can try posting your questions here and see how people vote on it. Good luck

Thanks for the help guys. I think I am going to wait until Saturday to pick up players, that way anyone I drop this week can't be used this week and I have a better shot at getting them back next week.

I would drop a defense for sure, you don't need to carry two of them. I would also probably drop Eli, a second QB is pretty easy to come by especially with all the injuries. You could grab a guy like Bridgewater, RG3 or Sanchez later if you need a fill in. If you need more feedback, you can try posting your questions here and see how people vote on it. Good luck

I like this advise. I wouldn't drop Gostowski. He is money.