Sign in to follow this  
InigoMontoyo

Josh Gordon Trade

My team is 9-0 in a PPR redraft league and I'm looking for extra help come playoff time. My first offer was Justin Forsett for Josh Gordon. Josh Gordon's owner is 4-5 and he came back with Josh Gordon and Pierre Garcon for Justin Forsett and Terrance Williams. Do you think I'm giving up too much? I kinda thought my first offer was pretty generous but I haven't seen what Gordon has been going for. Any help is appreciated!

My roster:

QB: Jay Cutler, Cam Newton

RB: Matt Forte, LeVeon Bell, Justin Forsett, Mark Ingram, Jeremy Hill, LeGarette Blount

WR: Dez Bryant, Jordy Nelson, Andrew Hawkins, Terrance Williams

TE: Martellus Bennett

You are 9-0 with that team ? Oh my soul post everyone else's teams .

Heh, I've had the 2nd easiest schedule in the league and been fairly lucky as far as never having a real down week.

Seriously, is Forsett worth more than Gordon at this point? I'm not sure...

Don't get greedy and take his second deal. Forsett has done well, but I am a Gordon owner and wouldn't even do that second deal (granted, I am 6-3 and not as desperate as the guy you are trading with). Right now, as someone who has owned Gordon since week 2, I am preparing for him to come back in top form and would only accept trade offers accordingly (keeping in mind he is off two more weeks).

What positions do you play?Dez/Jordy/Gordon/Forte/Leveon would be deadly. If you need another flex spot, you have plenty of options.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440136