Sign in to follow this  
barber2309

Cutler @ Green Bay vs Wilson at home vs Giants WHIR

6 point all td's, -2 for int's and fumbles. Cutler's history against Green Bay worries me but Wilson has been brutal lately.

Which questionable week 10 option would you go with? WHIR

I've got Cutler going in one of my leagues over Romo and Tannehill. i Figured with Romo injured and Tannehill going against the Lions defense, the Cutler matchup was my best option.

Green Bay is sure to put up points and I'm hoping the Cutler is throwing a lot to stay in the game. i worry about turnovers.

Wilson has been up and down. His rushing yardage may tempt me towards him...he also plays so much better at home. THe NYG defense will not scare him at home.

I've got Cutler going in one of my leagues over Romo and Tannehill. i Figured with Romo injured and Tannehill going against the Lions defense, the Cutler matchup was my best option.

Green Bay is sure to put up points and I'm hoping the Cutler is throwing a lot to stay in the game. i worry about turnovers.

Wilson has been up and down. His rushing yardage may tempt me towards him...he also plays so much better at home. THe NYG defense will not scare him at home.

So Wilson? Sounds about 50/50 which is where I am at.

Man I'm real close to 50/50 on this one. Turnover potential concerns me with Cutler but I'd expect them to be trailing GB and airing it out. I'd probably go with Wilson myself.

6 point all td's, -2 for int's and fumbles. Cutler's history against Green Bay worries me but Wilson has been brutal lately.

Which questionable week 10 option would you go with? WHIR

Wilson

I figure Cutler. Bears had over 500 yards against Packers before and they'll be losing in this one and have to throw. Touchdowns between Cutler and Wilson probably the same but the more yards is helpful.

I'd probably roll with Cutler, based on what others have said. They'll probably play from behind. He might have a pick or two, but I think he'll total a bunch of yards. Also, they're coming out of the bye, so who knows, maybe they'll surprise us. I'd start him over Wilson.

Would you mind taking a look at mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440147

Wilson I guess, not crazy about him but the Bears are terrible right now and Cutler seems to be in line for one of his 120 yard 3 INT no TD games. Still there is the possibility that a game with GB turns into a shootout.