Sign in to follow this  
Upper Class Trash

Which QB has the most value rest of season

Matt Stafford, Carson Palmer or Mark Sanchez

The scoring system is this (it's a little different)

1 point per completion

1 point per 10 yards rushing

1 point per 25 yards passing

6 points per passing TD

-2 points per fumble

-2 points per interception

On the season, Palmer and Stafford have been neck and neck. I expect Stafford to really pick it up when Calvin comes back and Bush is fully healthy. Stafford has a great playoff schedule too. I can keep two of these guys, so the question really becomes, do I keep Palmer or Sanchez? I'll need one as Stafford isn't so hot without CJ, Bush and a healthy TE.

Palmer will be playing some tough defenses after this week. Sanchez has a schedule you would think he can light some teams up with, but the schedule also favors them running the ball more too.

Because you're starting Stafford the rest of the way (likely), it is my advice that you hold on to The Sanchize (upside), as I think he is going to surprise. Comeback!

Matt Stafford, Carson Palmer or Mark Sanchez

The scoring system is this (it's a little different)

1 point per completion

1 point per 10 yards rushing

1 point per 25 yards passing

6 points per passing TD

-2 points per fumble

-2 points per interception

On the season, Palmer and Stafford have been neck and neck. I expect Stafford to really pick it up when Calvin comes back and Bush is fully healthy. Stafford has a great playoff schedule too. I can keep two of these guys, so the question really becomes, do I keep Palmer or Sanchez? I'll need one as Stafford isn't so hot without CJ, Bush and a healthy TE.

Palmer will be playing some tough defenses after this week. Sanchez has a schedule you would think he can light some teams up with, but the schedule also favors them running the ball more too.

Stafford the start of the season and Stafford now