Sign in to follow this  
krusi123

Pierre Thomas - rest of the way?

Not sure when he will be back, but been a huge disappointment except for week 5. You never know how many touches he will get, or what his usage will be? Starting to think he is droppable in most formats - am I off base here?

Some of these questions are better to ask Sean Payton. Worst case you email the Saints and see what you can dig up. Head here with that information because this guy is clearly money to very few.

Some of these questions are better to ask Sean Payton. Worst case you email the Saints and see what you can dig up. Head here with that information because this guy is clearly money to very few.

Hey TigerPoo, It's called a FF Forum. If your going to take the time to answer a question, why not make an intelligent answer instead of being a SmartA__? If you don't want to take the time answer, then don't.

• Like 2

I can't see where Thomas holds much value as long as Ingram is able to play. 3rd down back at best.

I can't see where Thomas holds much value as long as Ingram is able to play. 3rd down back at best.

I agree completely^. I have Ingram also, and I originally thought that Thomas would get more carries when Ingram was out, but that was not the case. Ingram is the only dependable FF RB on the Saints if he can stay healthy.

Here's a thought for the RB2 hungry:

Pierre was supposed to be out 2-3 weeks but it's been about 4 now.

I think the Saints could use him immediately with Cooks out and all the other deficiencies they are experiencing in the pass game. Brees badly needs the screen game it's a big part of what they do. Keep an eye out for the practice reports tomorrow Friday, if Pierre comes back he could be a nice little pickup.

The Saints have a very sweet schedule down the stretch, MNF vs Bal this week, PIT, Atl, Car, Chicago, TB, all good, and they are in full catchup mode to make the playoffs and recover from a bad start and 2 home losses.