Sign in to follow this  
Larry David

Week 11 - Survivor Pool

So I'm somehow still in my survivor pool. Needless to say, I've gone through most of the good teams (and even a few very mediocre teams). I'm focusing on three choices this week..... Washington over TB, the 49ers over the Giants or the Steelers over the Titans. I'm leaning towards the Redskins since I try to avoid picking road teams. Any thoughts?

I got the Steelers.

They were my first choice, but coming off a beatdown from a bad Jets team makes me nervous about taking them on the road on a Monday night. They're 2-3 on the road against teams that are a combined 18-30-1.

I HATE picking road teams... I avoid it at all costs because of the uncertainty. With that being said, I'm definitely not picking PIT -5.5 @ TEN or SF -4.5 @ NYG.

From a spread standpoint, WAS -7.5 is the best bet... MIA -5 vs BUF isn't terrible either. Scary week to say the least.

I HATE picking road teams... I avoid it at all costs because of the uncertainty. With that being said, I'm definitely not picking PIT -5.5 @ TEN or SF -4.5 @ NYG.

From a spread standpoint, WAS -7.5 is the best bet... MIA -5 vs BUF isn't terrible either. Scary week to say the least.

Thanks for the feedback. MIA-BUF scares me since Leodis McKelvin guaranteed that the Bills are... "going to go out and beat that a$$. Point blank. Period." That's one serious fother mucker.

the only thing i avoid is divisional matchups or road games that involve long distance travel

i'm scraping the barrel this week with only three guys left to beat