Sign in to follow this  
sandhu22

Martavis Bryant for Gio Bernard?

I got offered this deal and I've really been considering it...the thing is I'm just hesitant on pulling the trigger because of Bernard's health and Hill's emergence. I'll show you guys how my team looks heading into my Week 11 matchup:

Non-PPR

QB: Wilson

RB1: Charles

RB2: Vereen

WR1: Green

WR2: Sanders

WR3: Marshall

TE: J. Thomas

FLEX: M. Bryant

D/ST: Lions

K: Parkey

Bench: Steve Smith, Lamar Miller, Jonas Gray, RG3, Denard Robinson, Dwyane Allen

My WR depth is pretty strong on paper, but Marshall and Green have been inconsistent and Steve Smith is slowing down. My RB depth is solid as well but I feel like when Bernard is on he's a bonafide RB1 or rich man's RB2. I'm thinking about playoffs too with Bernard..I dunno what do you guys think? Should I hang on to Bryant or pull the trigger?

I traded mike evans for Gio. Figured I'd take a risk since i had lafell, benjamin and Gordon

If GIO comes back solid, he is a much better option than Bryant. Bryant can't keep this up

Bryant! I have Brown and I hate that he takes a lot of TDs away from him haha! Bryant don't get much yards tho but the TDs! Roll with Bryant!

I got offered this deal and I've really been considering it...the thing is I'm just hesitant on pulling the trigger because of Bernard's health and Hill's emergence. I'll show you guys how my team looks heading into my Week 11 matchup:

Non-PPR

QB: Wilson

RB1: Charles

RB2: Vereen

WR1: Green

WR2: Sanders

WR3: Marshall

TE: J. Thomas

FLEX: M. Bryant

D/ST: Lions

K: Parkey

Bench: Steve Smith, Lamar Miller, Jonas Gray, RG3, Denard Robinson, Dwyane Allen

My WR depth is pretty strong on paper, but Marshall and Green have been inconsistent and Steve Smith is slowing down. My RB depth is solid as well but I feel like when Bernard is on he's a bonafide RB1 or rich man's RB2. I'm thinking about playoffs too with Bernard..I dunno what do you guys think? Should I hang on to Bryant or pull the trigger?

How many other teams are in this league ?