Sign in to follow this  
fantasy-guru

Trade help....Le'Veon Bell, Dez Bryant.....

I was proposed a trade by the first place team in our league. He's been begging me to trade him L. Bell the whole season. He finally came up with something that makes a little sense for me. I am currently in 5th place and should make the playoffs but it may be close. Would you do this? I am only really giving up Bell. Cooks and Ball are done for the season.

I give him: Le'Veon Bell - Brandin Cooks - Montee Ball

He gives me: Dez Bryant - Lamar Miller - Tre Mason - Adam Vinateiri

I would do it. Like you said Cooks and Ball are going to be out for a while. The other two RBs will give you some depth to help offset losing Bell. You will have 2 stud WRs. Close call. Plus Bell is on bye this week so you miss a bye week from a top notch player. This is big if you are in the midst of a playoff run.

I was proposed a trade by the first place team in our league. He's been begging me to trade him L. Bell the whole season. He finally came up with something that makes a little sense for me. I am currently in 5th place and should make the playoffs but it may be close. Would you do this? I am only really giving up Bell. Cooks and Ball are done for the season.

I give him: Le'Veon Bell - Brandin Cooks - Montee Ball

He gives me: Dez Bryant - Lamar Miller - Tre Mason - Adam Vinateiri

Ok . Why does he want to give up so much ?

• Like 1