Sign in to follow this  
studwell

WDIS...Crowell, McKinnon or Sims

Crowell

I own West and think Crowell is the best out of that group.. The thing that scares me about Clev RB's is you never know who will be the man.. At least it's down to 2.

I've been wavering back and forth on Crowell and McKinnon. I've got Crowell in right now but Sunday morning I'll be looking to see if Asiata sits out and if Crowell is announced as the starter. If Asiata is out then McKinnon get very interesting.

I've been wavering back and forth on Crowell and McKinnon. I've got Crowell in right now but Sunday morning I'll be looking to see if Asiata sits out and if Crowell is announced as the starter. If Asiata is out then McKinnon get very interesting.

Ugh, I know....very frustarting! To add to my pain, I also have Gio and Hill. A few weeks ago RB was my strong point...

Crowell based on fantasy tool I built. Highest points projection, plays in better offense, and facing Falcons D allowing 20+ to opposing RBs. Best of luck to you. Hope it helps.

It should be McKinnon and Crowell as the choices I'd be leaving 3 yard Sims on waivers for some sucker. Oh